- 4 doses of tetanus, diphtheria and acellular pertussis* (1 dose on or after the 4thbirthday)
- 4 doses of polio (4thdose on or after 4thbirthday and at least 6 months after previous dose given) **
- 2 doses of measles, mumps, rubella ***
- 3 doses of Hepatitis B
- 2 doses of varicella (chickenpox) or evidence of immunity*Usually given as DTP or DTaP or DT or T
**A 4th dose not necessary if the 3rd dose was administered at age 4 years or older and at least 6 months after the previous dose
***Usually given as MMR
- 1 dose of tetanus, diphtheria, acellular pertussis (Tdap) on the first day of 7thgrade
- 1 dose of meningococcal conjugate vaccine (MCV) on the first day of 7thgrade
Contact your health care provider or 1-877 PA HEALTH for more information.
- 1 dose of meningococcal conjugate vaccine (MCV) on the first day of 12thgrade
*If one dose was given at 16 years of age or older, that shall count as the twelfth grade dose.